[VM][UNIX][CVS] Latest updates / FFI / ephemerons

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Sun Aug 10 15:48:35 UTC 2003

Am Sonntag, 10. August 2003 14:15 schrieb Alexander Lazarević:
> After forcing the linker to include the object files from SqueakFFIPrims,
> the missing symbols show up in the final vm, but the image side tests still
> fail?

The FFI X11 examples fail because of a missing library path. Setting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/X11R6/lib make these work again for me.

Alex
--
"Moe, get the darts. I want to play."  "No. We're phasing out the
games; people drink less when they're having fun."  -- Homer and Moe