Method source pointer encoding (was: Squat progress 7August2003: method IDs)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Aug 11 23:00:33 UTC 2003

Sounds to me like optimistic concurrency control is appropriate here -
start, and probably there will be no big clash.

Especially since something similar to the current interface will
probably be useful in the short term anyway, even if it becomes just a
temporary facade to a smarter mechanism later.
BTW, what're the next goals KCP is interested in?

Daniel