SM2

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 12 10:32:31 UTC 2003

Looks good to me. How do you plan to do the test period? is the API
compatible enough that SMLoader won't be completely broken, so that I
can just load SM2, and SML will get stuff from the new server?

Is there a trivial way to copy the current SM1 contents into SM2, so we
can work with what's there?

Daniel