SVI is really neat !

rrobbes rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Tue Aug 12 13:01:58 UTC 2003

   Really nice job Steven !

 I can't wait to see it on Squeakmap (I guess it should
happen soon, since you registered part of it separately,
like the KeyMapper).

 I tried it in 3.2 and 3.6, it seems to behave identically in both.
There is just a (very minor) problem, which is that if you
use it with the refactoring browser (I just changed SVIBrowser's
superclass), SVI's menu items are inserted between the RB's menu items
and the RB selection menu (I told you it was really minor :-) ).

 Anyways, thanks for the nice job, I think you have spared me
to do it ...

   Romain