[BUG][FIX][TEST] Morph adding/removing ( needs submorph notification )

ned at bike-nomad.com ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Aug 12 15:45:10 UTC 2003

I think this change set is  long overdue, but there's one thing I'd like
to add...

The one place I touched the base classes in Connectors is in
#addedOrRemovedSubmorph:, where I add a notification
	aMorph noteNewOwner: self

This is important for those Morphs that are sensitive to owner changes.
We already have some similar notifications (#intoWorld:, #outOfWorld:,
#justDroppedInto:event:), but lack a general notification.

That is,

in Morph>>addedMorph: aMorph
we should add:
	aMorph noteNewOwner: self

and in Morph>>removedMorph: aMorph
we should add:
	aMorph noteNewOwner: nil

The attached change set makes these changes.

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >