[BUG][FIX][TEST] Morph adding/removing ( introduces layout bug )

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 15:57:30 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

I'm pretty certain that this is a conflict with something else you have
loaded. I just tried the following in a clean updated 3.6b:

(PopUpMenu labels:
'use the name MorphRemoval-ar1 instead
abort loading
overwrite the old one') startUpWithCaption:
'There is already a change set named MorphRemoval-ar.
What do you want to do?'

And it looks just the way it should. It might be worthwhile to see if there
are any conflicting changes between the removal CS and what else you may
have loaded. Also, if that notification comes from a background process, all
bets will be off ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas