[BUG][FIX][TEST] Morph adding/removing ( breaks halos )

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 20:22:13 UTC 2003

> If you get an Ellipse out of the parts bin, put it on the
> desktop, and try to get a halo, you don't see the halo till
> you move the morph.

Ah, yes, I understand what's happening now. I didn't read the comment about
#addedOrRemovedSubmorph: carefully - it's not a notification at all; it's an
invalidation message. Ho hum... So the notifications (#addedMorph: and
#removedMorph:) really shouldn't do any invalidations at all because those
have to be handled separately. Guess I'll have to revive
#addedOrRemovedSubmorph: again.

BTW, this _still_ doesn't explain why the menus were screwed up. I'm pretty
certain there is some deeper bug in this area but I think I'll work around
that by simply re-introducing the same invalidation semantics.

Cheers,
  - Andreas