[BUG][FIX][TEST] Morph adding/removing (v2) ( NoteNewOwner change request )

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Aug 12 22:28:46 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 02:45 pm, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Okay, here's the second version.
[snip]
> * Morph>>addAllMorphs: and Morph>>addAllMorphs:after: have been
> folded into #privateAddAllMorphs:atIndex: to keep the (needed)
> complexity in a single place.

The attached change set adds the reverse notification to the submorph
when it's added to a new owner.

As I said before, this is useful in those cases (like in Connectors)
where a Morph may be added in a number of different ways to a number
of different kinds of owners, and it needs to respond to the
addition.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com