Morph dropping (was: RE: [BUG][FIX][TEST] Morph adding/removing ( introduces drop reject bug ))

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Aug 13 18:43:28 UTC 2003

Oh - now you tell us.  :-)

Not that I mind too much - but everything in the system now seems to
use hand "grabbing" for drag.

FWIW, I've had really good luck using little "tasks" for dragging,
resizing, short duration gestures in other systems.
You add a little shepherd object as an eventlistener and it does all
the right stuff until some terminating condition (like mouse up or
something).