SystemNavigation and deprecated methods

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Aug 13 19:25:30 UTC 2003

AFAIK, the main UI class for the squeak version of the RB has always
been a subclass of the Browser class. Certainly it has been since
9.2001, and I have tried hard to make it not clash with
additions/changes to the Browser itself, thought I'm sure it isn't
perfect about it.

Of course, if you have something specific in mind...

BrowserEnvironments are sets of classes and methods, which are used to
(for example) control the scope of Lint searches. The could probably be
used for other stuff.

Daniel