[BUG][FIX][KCP] FileContentsBrowser senders(n) broken

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Aug 14 07:03:42 UTC 2003

Hi brent

If you look carefully all those implementors are in different
hierarchies.
The idea was to avoid to have another method in Object. Now with class
extensions we could remove the duplication by associating to the
package containing systemNavigation a class extension in Object.
So as you see this was not an unconcious choice even if it was not that
good. What is your solution factoring everything into object? Why not
after all.

Stef