Squeakers wow!

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Thu Aug 14 11:09:29 UTC 2003

Amen to that!

I've shown my copy to instructors and families from three school systems,
shown it by request to school board members, and get calls every week for
more showings of "that computer movie."  I love watching people's faces as
they watch the film, and I love answering their questions.  "Squeakers" is
an excellent film about learning; the promotional aspects are a free bonus.

Gary