[BUG] TextConstants value causes debugger in 3.6 beta

Phil Hargett hargettp at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 15 11:02:08 UTC 2003

Good question, Ned.

Simplest answer: 1) SqueakMap lists it as a package ready to be
installed in my system, leading me to believe that if I want it I
should install it, and 2) where do we publish (in an obvious way for
users who are new or who have been away for awhile, as in my case) the
list of packages pre-installed?

I'm glad that it is pre-installed in the base image (such a good
feature), but it sounds like a nice addition to SqueakMap might be to
filter out packages that have been pre-installed.

Anyway, thanks! :)