Qtopia Squeak + Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 + ROM 3.10 ? Should it work ?

Stoffel, Andrew andrew.stoffel at jenzabar.net
Fri Aug 15 18:37:17 UTC 2003

I finally got around to trying this... and it doesn't work...
on my Zaurus [Should it ?]

The Qtopia version from:

http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/zaurus/

With the Dynapad image from Aaron Reichow & etc.

- It starts up but since the Dynapad image doesn't show up
  in the 'file picker' so I can't start it. (But that is
  mentioned in the Jul 17th, 2003 messages about this so it
  isn't a big surprise)

- From a shell... I get a illegal instruction error AND the Squeak
  VM just sits there waiting for me to pick out an image like
  it does above (even though I can't see one)

And that seems to be it... is there any known way to get this
to work if you aren't a VM hacker ? If you DID get it working
did you do anything special ?

Thanks :-)

-Andy-