Squeeek Leenooks Framebuffer. =)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Aug 17 15:19:27 UTC 2003

> I wish I could explain myself better. =P

I wish you would start doing something instead of waiting for someone to fix
your problems for you. If you need multiple Displays I guess it would be a
wise decision to look around for people and make proposals about how it
should work, and then, by all means, implement it!

Otherwise you can spend the rest of your life waiting for something to
happen or not.

Cheers,
  - Andreas

http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/