MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Aug 17 19:21:34 UTC 2003

Oops. Looks like you're right - this _is_ invariant across the loop. I just
checked the implementation and yes, the transform *will* stay constant
unless the morph is being modified in response to the event (in which case
the event should be declared as handled and no bad effects will happen).

Good catch!

Cheers,
  - Andreas