Anyone ever used PrintJobPlugin?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Aug 17 23:28:44 UTC 2003

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> > I implemented it on Unix shortly after you posted it, and that code
> > appears to still be in the SourceForge .   We had a long
> > discussion back then.  :)
>
> Do you by any chance have a pointer to that discussion? Might be worthwhile
> for me to read up.
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas

Hmm, try the February 2002 list archives:

	http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2002-February/su
bject.html

The subject with most of the discussion is "Squeak printing?".  There
are other printing-related messages, too, but start with that thread I
think.

It may be worth revisiting the design of this plugin as more platforms
implement the thing.  I kinda liked the idea of having just two
primitives: printForm: and printPostscript:, but then again I'm biased
since none of the other primitives make any sense in a generic Unix
setup, anyway.

Lex