3.6 Full release testing (was Re: [BUG]? Upgrade to full image script behavior)

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Tue Aug 19 07:44:42 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> In short - I am a bit with Julian I think. I would conceptually much
> rather have the updatestream follow Basic and not need to worry about
> the packages much. And then of course when we release 3.6 we simply
> produce a Full image (by simply installing a loadscript and saving that
> image) available for download.

I'm not saying we only make a full image when we release 3.6.  Clearly
we need it around for beta testing, etc.  It's just a matter of taking a
base image whenever we make a stamped release with any label, loading
the full packages into it, and putting that image up for download as well.

Julian

julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)