[FIX][KomServices] KomServicesFor3.6

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Wed Aug 20 05:02:39 UTC 2003

I've updated the KomServices downloads to include support for 3.6 (and
it will still load and run in 3.5)...there is one minor difference in
TcpListener>>pvtListenLoop from Julian's change set.  You need to load
the SocketAcceptFixes change set for the new KomServices to work in
3.6.  I'm told that's going to be in the update stream for 3.6 real soon
now.

- Stephen