SVI is really neat !

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 20 10:26:06 UTC 2003

Hi Steven

I was about to bring from the graveyard my implementation to get
paragraphEditor
handling multiple key binding table. So that on a per-instance based we
could have different bindings.

Do you think that this is worth? or should I use your Keymapper?
I would really to have that kind of simple functionality in the image.
Is keymapper fixing paragraph editor? Because my changes were small
(introducing the right instance and class var in paragraph editor,
fixing all the methods to use the instance var) and adding a Binding
class.

Stef