PWS removed from the Full release

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Aug 20 20:36:46 UTC 2003

Since there were no objections in my call for feedback a few weeks ago
on removing PWS, I went ahead and removed the package from the "Upgrade
to 3.6 Full Image" load script on SqueakMap.

The only response was from Joshua Gargus (on the pws mailing list), who
agreed that the package didn't really need to be part of the Full
release, but that it still had some value as a simple, easy to
understand web server, and that it would be nice if someone wanted to
maintain it. (currently it doesn't have a maintainer)

There are now 7 packages in the "Upgrade to 3.6 Full Image" script:
BaseImage Tests, Celeste Installation, Games, VMMaker, Benchmarks,
Scamper, Balloon3D.

- Doug