[Q] How to #spaceFill a ScrollPane ?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 20 22:55:59 UTC 2003

On 20/08/03 15:36, "Martin Drautzburg" <martin.drautzburg at web.de> wrote:

> How can I embed a ScrollPane in a SystemWindow so it fill it ?
>
> I have a ScrollPane and I want to put it in a SystemWindow (or
> somewhere) so it always fills the SystemWindow. If I give it a
> TableLayout the scrollbar is displayed at below the pane instead to
> the right. I can change this by changing the listDirectrion but it
> still won't resize when the owner is resized.
>
> Changing the SystemWindow's layout from proportional to table make the
> Window title disappear.

Martin:
Hier you get a window with a TwoWayScrollPane larger what screen or Window.
Hope is useful to you.

    | fondoA t aWindow |
    fondoA _ Morph new.
    fondoA extent: 2000 @ 2000.
    fondoA color: Color paleYellow.
    t _ TwoWayScrollPane new.
    t scroller addMorph: fondoA.
    aWindow _ (SystemWindow labelled: 'Squeak - Mapa de Clases')
                model: nil.
    aWindow
        bounds: (fondoA position - (0 @ aWindow labelHeight + aWindow
borderWidth) corner: fondoA bottomRight + aWindow borderWidth).
    aWindow
        addMorph: t
        frame: (0 @ 0 extent: 1 @ 1).
    aWindow color: Color paleOrange.