SVI is really neat !

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Aug 21 13:09:58 UTC 2003

Sorry I don't have time to help more, but I think the best route to
getting one in the image is for someone to understand the point of all
the different packages (what problems it solves, which it doesn't, what
needs to be done before it can be integrated) and then write a report to
the list as a basis for further work/decisions.

Daniel