[BUG][MC] New MC doesn't merge with old versions

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Aug 21 17:48:59 UTC 2003

Yeah, I was pushing him last night to release a new version - there are
a couple of important fixes - but he wanted to get it properly able to
read in any of the formats and also to be able to read in the version
info without reading in the whole file (where the format allows it).  I
expect there will be a new release pretty soon.

Julian