SVI is really neat !

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Sat Aug 23 01:12:22 UTC 2003

> However I used another trick that I learned once by reading Scanner.
> I have a classVariable to which per default the instance var is
> pointing.  All the methods only access the instance variable. This way
> I can avoid to have one keybinding map for
> each paragreditor instance but I can still have :).

This reminds of a trick I did in C, having a stack-allocated small-size
array/structure big enough for the vast majority of cases, but used via
a pointer so that it can be replaced by malloced memory if it grows
larger.

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com