Harvesting process for 3.6?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Sat Aug 23 08:28:59 UTC 2003

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 03:31:36PM -0700, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>   Hello,
>
>   I'm just wondering if what is the status of those small fixes in BFA
> that *I think* good for 3.6 release.  Is it still open for those
> fixes, or it is now final final packaging process so that no new
> changeset is going to make it?

Bugfixes should be added to 3.6b, I think. The Problem is: We
need reviewers... It's impossible for the harvesters to do this
all themselves.
e.g. it helps a lot if people just test stuff and sent a comment
that it works for them. Even better would be real reviews, of course.

>   As I browse the BFA website, there are quite a few such things.
> However, the one I'm specifically thinking is (happened to be one from
> me^^;):
>
> http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/21449.html

I'l try to get this reviewed this weekend.

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de