[BUG]Celeste class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #registerInFlapsRegistry

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Aug 23 20:50:23 UTC 2003

Ah, I misread the report the first time.  You see a bug when you open
package loader, not when you open Celeste.

I've tracked this down.  It is actually a bad interaction between
CrLfFileStream and SqueakMap, and Celeste is uninvolved except that it
inspired you to turn on CrLfFileStream.  Fixes attached.

Lex Spoon