[BUG](strange) Tracing messages browser: cannot find implementors

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Sun Aug 24 13:04:53 UTC 2003

Not sure if this is a bug or tomatos on my eyes:

When I type "intialize" in a Workspace, hightlight it and press Atl-m
(or select "implementors" from the menu) I get no response. The
problem seems to be located in ParagraphEditor>>implementorsOfIt. If I
revert to the "sd" version (which is actually newer than the "cmm"
version) all is fine.

The strage thing is: when I put a self halt into the method:

implementorsOfIt
	"Open an implementors browser on the selected selector"
	| aSelector |
	self halt.
	self
		lineSelectAndEmptyCheck: [^ self].
	((aSelector _ self selectedSelector) class ~~ Symbol
			and: [self model maCanDecipherSelectorPrefix not])
		ifTrue: [^ view flash]. "<---"
	self
		terminateAndInitializeAround: [self model
		maBrowseImplementorsOf: aSelector]

and step thru it in the debugger it returns at "<---". But when I
evaluate the boolean expression before it evaluates to false.

How can that be ?