[BUG]Socket(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #waitForConnectionUntil:

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Mon Aug 25 13:16:41 UTC 2003

adi at netstyle.ch wrote:

>Couldn't this be made obvious for newbees??? On Squeak Map KomHttpServer
>still says "Squeak versions/Squeak3.6 -".

Thanks for pointing this out (at one point, it did work in 3.6, then the
network rewrite was introduced).

>There could also made a remark on
>the Seaside download. I can imaging how annoying this is... people are
>stumbling over this again and again.
>
>But there seems to be also issues on 3.5. We've been using Kommanche 6.1. in
>a 3.5 images and still had problems: Exceptions are arrising unpredictably
>from time to time and filehandling still doesn't work on all platforms.

Could you let us know what image (change set) you are using, what other
packages you have loaded, what OS you are running, and what those bugs
are (test cases would be good).  If they can be reproduced, they can be
fixed.

- Stephen