Cryptographic hashes?

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 21:39:26 UTC 2003

> There are two cryptographic hashes which are easy to use in Squeak, SHA
> and MD5.

Hi Mike, I, too am interested in this.  I looked at the classes you mentioned,
and they look nice and simple for signing messages and verifying those
signatures.  However, I was not clear about how or where any encryption or
decryption occurs.  I want to make Strings unreadable except by those whom I've
"sent" a message encrypted with my private and their public key.

Please forgive my ignorance in this subject, how do I do this?

Thank you !
  Chris