Trying to go through plugin tutorial

Joel Shellman joel at ikestrel.com
Wed Aug 27 08:06:10 UTC 2003

I think I was able to go clear through:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3336

And I have FooPlugin.dll and I've placed that into the same directory as
Squeak.exe. However, it doesn't appear to be running my primitive. I put
a Transcript#show in the compiled plugin and then changed it in my code
so I could see which one it's running. It appears to be running the
interpreted code.

Is putting FooPlugin.dll in the same directory as squeak.exe sufficient
on Windows (I notice the tutorial is for Mac)? I also tried putting it
in the same directory as the image, and that didn't work either.

Also, is there a requirement for the name of the dll? Does it have to
match the moduleName?

Thanks,

-joel