Etoys: using holders as arrays

John Voiklis voiklis at redfigure.org
Wed Aug 27 14:59:18 UTC 2003

Hello,

I started work on a tutorial for how to use a holder as an array. The tutorial is very basic: the reader is asked to fill the holder with several objects and then create a script that iterates through the collection and assigns the objects it finds to variables. I had this working once upon a time with a holder full of numbers--at least so I believe; except for doing frame animation, though, I can't get this to work no matter what I put in the holder. Can anyone help...

Again, I am not looking for anything in-depth, just a short explanation and example.

Thanks,

John