[ANN] Dave Thomas to speak at OCSTUG, Sept 18

David Buck david at simberon.com
Thu Aug 28 10:19:38 UTC 2003

  The Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group is proud to announce a
special distinguished speaker to kick off its 2003/2004 year.

Visit the OCSTUG web site at http://smalltalk.ottawa.on.ca for more
information.

You Can’t Do That With Smalltalk! – Can You?
Lessons From The Past – Challenges For The Future

Dave Thomas