[Q] about "Magic Book"

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 12:33:43 UTC 2003

I have added a couple of lines to the "Magic Book" swiki page at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3004 with a couple of questions, but
I will post them here too:

"The chapters themselves. These are simply Projects published as
packages on SM. Perhaps we need to follow a few conventions for these
Projects so that we easily can "jump into" them in a proper manner,
extract keywords for indices etc."

An approach to this would be to extract all the text from the project
to a plain text file and include it in the package along with the
project file. Is there a nice utility to do this? As for "jumping in",
is there a way to specify a dynamically supplied command to a project
when it is loaded?