Squeak on the Sigmarion III

Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Mon Dec 1 07:54:28 UTC 2003

Hi Aaron,

The real question would be what support chips they used in the Sigmarion
III.  If it uses any of the Samsung devices that HP is using in the iPAQs
these days, then there is a better chance that something may get done that
would be applicable to the Sigmarion III.

                        -Dean

Aaron J Reichow <reic0024 at d.umn.edu>
Sent by: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
11/29/03 12:28 AM
Please respond to The general-purpose Squeak developers list

        To:     The general-purpose Squeak developers list
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Squeak on the Sigmarion III

I said the *device* was rare, not the CPU; "device" is a pretty common way
to refer to a PDA, in this context referring to the particular model in
question- the Sigmarion III.  Which, being a Japan-only item with all
Japanese text and no known way to localize to English, is not surprisingly
a relatively rare item in the English speaking world.

Regards,
Aaron

--
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the
path