An '*?%&$' mood

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 1 17:13:19 UTC 2003

On December 1, 2003 03:05 am, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> raymondasselin at sympatico.ca wrote:
> [SNIP]

<snip>

> 2. SM2 is actually in beta (not alpha), but I can tell you people: I
> have had ZERO feedback on it. So my conclusion is that obviously all of
> you out there don't really want it! Otherwise you would be helping me
> with testing it, right? Perhaps I should simply drop it all.

Being a complete newbie and using Squeak only occationally means I don't mind
being on the edge and use new things - no backward compatibily needed, at the
same time not sure that I would be able to recognize bugs from features.

I would like to try the latest of everything, but (to expose my ignorance):
where do I get SM2? and does it mean I need to get 3.7?

Thanks, Milan