[VM] pending change to Cross platform sq.h

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Dec 1 18:20:12 UTC 2003

Right, I added

char * getImageName(void);

and kept the old imageName which then gets populated with the character
string that results
when you set the imageName via imageNamePutLength()  where you need to
ensure you build the
imageName character string following the current encoding rules.

Since there isn't any explicit mutators in the interp.c for imageName
we won't need a change set.

On Nov 28, 2003, at 11:38 AM, smallsqueak.net wrote:

> Hi John, Andreas,
>
>> Why not make it
>> char *getImageName(void);
>
>     This is brilliant ! Isn't that called "ask, don't touch" ;-)
>     I vote for this too.
>
>>> Yes, there will need to be a change set
>
>     and if no one harvest it, maybe, I will ;-) ;-) ;-)
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     PhiHo

===