[ENH] TestRunnerEnh-nk

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Tue Dec 2 05:59:39 UTC 2003

I notice that the SUnit package package contains TestRunner, and SUnit
is an in-image package, so the SUnit package should also be updated
since it is the master copy.

However, I vaguely remember reading something on the list about future
versions of SUnit not including TestRunner.  If that's true, then I
guess it's okay to just update TestRunner in the image for now.  (The
basic TestRunner UI that comes with SUnit could use a lot of help, so
it's probably best if it's not included with SUnit anyway.)

- Doug