About Flow in Squeak 3.X [Was Re: Any good ideas for FileNames?]

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 2 08:35:00 UTC 2003

Hi craig

do you have a plan to get a smooth integration of Flow (meaning slowly
deprecate the current stream)?
If I remember old discussions people were afraid of big bang changes.
However it would be good to
start to thing how flow could become a good replacement of Stream.

What are your current plans? I'm not expert in Streams so does anybody
expertise on Flow and stream comment?

Stef