SM2 Testing

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Tue Dec 2 15:40:01 UTC 2003

Goran,

[Snip]
> And I assume you actually got the new package
> loader (the one with the tree view with releases
> below the packages). Just checking. :)

Yes, it is the "new" browser.  I like it!  Apply the nice hierarchy list
enhancement to add the lines and set the font to something less microscopic
and it looks and feels seriously cool.

Sigh, I tried to load NetModel and it gave my a 'Key not found' alert with
an OK button.  Dismissing it leaves Dave's progress morph whizing along
untill you use the pink morph halo to get rid of it.

So far, that's all I've found.
Thanks again,
tap