moving my source code

Ralph Boland rboland at porchlight.ca
Wed Dec 3 01:46:25 UTC 2003

I have written some code in Smalltalk.
Mostly it is in my own set of classes but there are a few
additions to standard classes and even one instance variable
added to a standard class.

How do I file out all of these classes and other changes so that
they can later be filed into a virgin squeak image?

Is there a good place to get this kind of information?
For example I know there is a way to compress changes
(from using smalltalk long ago) but I am not sure how.
I keep looking for information like this and often it
is easy to find (Smalltalk is very good this way) but
I sometime fail to find things or simply do not know
that they are available.  (for compress changes I
will probably write 'self compressChanges' in a method
and look for implementors.

Thanks,

Ralph Boland