[TFNR] Volunteers so far

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Wed Dec 3 23:24:47 UTC 2003

From: Adam Spitz <adspitz at yahoo.ca> wrote
To: <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
(on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 8:19 AM)

<snip>
> Who else cares about what? If there's a part of Squeak (even a very
> small part) that you want to see improve more quickly, volunteering to
> maintain it is the best way to make it happen. :)
</snip>

Having read http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3534, I think
that I can take care for the MVC stuff. That is currently not
a package at SqueakMap, but it is part of Squeak and I use it
a lot. During the last year, most problems with MVC were
caused by the fact that we develop mostly in the Morphic
environment and do not always keep MVC up to date.
Keeping MVC up to date is possible the most important
thing that we have to do to maintain that part of Squeak
and it is something that I can do.

Greetings, Boris