[TFNR] Volunteers so far

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu Dec 4 09:02:14 UTC 2003

  Göran,

  Ah, I knew I was going crazy, and I was.  First I was looking for
the 'Multilingual-Display', blindly assuming that this
CapsWord-AnotherCapsWord' thing represents the system category.  I
thought the stuff in it is not there.  Then, somehow while I was
typing the email, it somehow gets translated to 'TrueTypeTextStyle'...

  Anyway, sorry for bothering,

-- Yoshiki