"Singletons" package on SM

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Thu Dec 4 10:17:03 UTC 2003

Stéphane Rollandin wrote:

>  > I've just placed a 15 minute hack on SM that might be useful to some
> people.  It allows for
>  > instance-specific behavior, or what's nicely termed "singleton
> methods" in Ruby.  I'm interested
>  > in comments.
>

> I'm very interested in this idea (primarily in order to easily associate
> arbitrary comments to individual morphs)

For putting a comment to an individual morph you do not need this as
every morph as a properties dictionary where you can put everything you
want

See http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1820   Morph
then follow the link to

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1935 MorphExtension

The information there is probably still correct, I checked it
half a year ago, however if you find errors please just correct
them and put an 'update note' there.

Hannes