[Q] browser plugin for MSIE 6 / Firebird

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Dec 4 16:02:14 UTC 2003

Hi Hans,

Mike and I have been investigating the problem and it looks as if the
installer doesn't register the plugin properly. We're still investigating
why it stopped to work in IE6, but for the time being here's something you
can try. From the command line, execute:

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Squeak\Plugin\SqueakOCX.dll"

(substitute the appropriate location if you're running a localized version
of Windows) This will manually register the plugin after which it should
work.

Cheers,
  - Andreas