[TFNR] Volunteers so far

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Thu Dec 4 17:40:42 UTC 2003

Don't be afraid, at least you've been more active than I have.  I spent 3
years
just lurking.

Looks like from your sig, you work on the same type of programming that
I do. And I try to pick up at least a couple of new comptencies every year.

And if enough people volunteer, then each person wont be staddled with
an enormous burden, there will be a group to handle the tasks that come up.