[Q] browser plugin for MSIE 6 / Firebird

Baveco, Hans Hans.Baveco at wur.nl
Fri Dec 5 10:40:37 UTC 2003

Great, thanks a lot!

I am now able to load projects with XP & MSIE 6 when the link refers directly to a .PR file.
When the link is contained in a .html file between <html> tags including <embed type="application/x-squeak-source" src= etc > it still does not work though.
For Mozilla Firebird the opposite occurs (on WIN2000 MSIE5.5); starting the plugin with the embed tag works well, the link to .PR needs clearly more information (which image to use, etc).

Hans Baveco