[BUG][FIX] CondenseSources uses wrong file name [sm]

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Fri Dec 5 23:30:22 UTC 2003

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Hi Boris
>
> could you resubmit your fixes once the pending approved items are put
> in the stream because
> one KCP element is changing the image name and the rest.
>
> Thanks
Now that change set 5567 (KCP110ChangesFromSTim) is in
the update stream I can do that.
Attached you find two proposals:

A small one that changes only what needs to be changed to
make condenseSources work again, and a larger one that
removes  SourceFileVersionString  from  SystemDictionary.

The minimal changes are in  CondenseSources.4.cs.
CondenseSourcesL.3.cs is the larger change, which removes
the class variable. The changes sets are independent from
each other, we are free to choose what we prefer.
Personally I prefer the more complete change, because I think
it is never a good solution to store a piece of information
at two places.

Both change sets are based on change set 5567 and
can be used without loosing the features of  5567.

This change touches the KCP project, opinions from the
KCP contributors are most welcome.

Greetings,
Boris

Description of the problem (From a previous mail):