[BUG][ENH] FormEditor-fixes

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Dec 6 18:28:20 UTC 2003

Hi boris

why aren't you sing BitBlt current  in the following method? Then why
the sourceForm has to be niled?
Ned if you have some minutes could you have a look at the enh  because
I'm not expert in that but it would be cool to have it for MVC

Stef

drawLine: sourceForm from: beginPoint to: endPoint clippingBox:
clipRect rule: anInteger fillColor: aForm
	"Refer to the comment in
	DisplayMedium|drawLine:from:to:clippingBox:rule:mask:."

	| dotSetter |
	"set up an instance of BitBlt for display"
	dotSetter _ BitBlt
		destForm: self
		sourceForm: "sourceForm" nil
		fillColor: aForm
		combinationRule: anInteger
		destOrigin: beginPoint
		sourceOrigin: 0 @ 0
		extent: sourceForm extent
		clipRect: clipRect.
	dotSetter drawFrom: beginPoint to: endPoint

On Samedi, déc 6, 2003, at 19:06 Europe/Zurich, ducasse at iam.unibe.ch