[TFNR] Volunteers so far

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Sun Dec 7 20:49:35 UTC 2003

I  thought that there was someone  that volunteered, too.  I've been mucking
with the Scamper  for a few months now,  and I have a few changes to make
so far.
But, I'd like to do some major changes to the browser. Idon't know if I
should just start another project to incorporate those changes, like the
IRC client and the Enhanced IRC Client.